Аn integrated management system of ELSIB consisting of a quality management system (QMS), an environmental management system (EMS) and an occupational health and safety management system (OH&SMS) was developed, implemented and constantly improved.
In the 70s, ELSIB implemented the “Integrated product quality management system”.
In 1993, the Board of Directors of ELSIB adopted a Memorandum of Understanding on the mission, philosophy and policy in the field of quality assurance and began developing a QMS based on the international standard ISO 9001:1994.
The certification body TÜV CERT of the TÜV Supervisory Society NORD (Germany) first certified the QMS of ELSIB in 1996.
In 2004, the QMS of ELSIB was successfully certified as conforming to ISO 9001: 2000.
TÜV Rheinland InterCert Kft. (Hungary) as represented by certification body in Russia TÜV International RUS Ltd.,
- In 2010, through an recertification audit, confirmed that the QMS of ELSIB fulfills the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008;
- In 2012, certified EMS as conforming ISO 14001: 2004 and OH&SMS as conforming to BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 for the first time.
In 2015, certification of three systems was brought to a similar phase. Through an audit, the certification body DQS GmbH (Germany) confirmed that the integrated management system of ELSIB fulfills the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and BS OHSAS 18001: 2007.
In 2018, the certification body DQS GmbH (Germany) confirmed that ELSIB successfully implemented of the 2015 versions of the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards and integrated their requirements into the acting integrated management system.
Note: DQS Holding Gmbh is accredited by the German national accreditation body DAkkS (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH).
In addition, ELSIB has certificates of conformity the integrated management system to the requirements ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 from the International Certification Network IQNet.
As an ISO certified company, ELSIB offers the following advantages:
- Ability to maintain quality and improve effectiveness constantly;
- Ability to produce equipment in controlled working conditions, that are safe for the personnel and environment;
- Opportunity to work on international markets;
- Regular supervision by a recognized and independent third party;
- Continuous optimization of business and production processes;
- Customer trust and confidence and positive company image.