In Bishkek, the 4th Annual International Congress and Exhibition “Hydraulic power industry. Central Asia and Caspian region – 2020” will be held. In behalf of NPO “ELSIB” PAO, this event will be visited by Pavel Korolyov, Head of Department of Sales on Generators.
The Congress will collect the experts of power industry and representatives of authorities for a realization of large and small projects of Kirghizstan, Tadjikistan, Uzbekistan, Georgia and Armenia.
The state committee of industry, power industry and bowels usage of Kirghiz Republic, Agency on a promotion and protection of investments of Kirghiz Republic and National power holding support officially the Congress-2020 that will be held on February 19-20.
Among the speakers and VIP-guests there are:
- Emil Osmonbetov, chairman, state committee of industry, power industry and bowels usage of Kirghiz Republic;
- Aitmamat Kadyrbaev, deputy of chairman on the aspects of power industry, state committee of industry, power industry and bowels usage of Kirghiz Republic;
- Shumkarbek Adilbek uulu, director, agency on a promotion and protection of investments of Kirghiz Republic;
- Aitmamat Nazarov, chairman of board, national power holding company;
- Abdylda Israilov, first deputy of chairman of board, national power holding company;
- Taalaibek Tolubaev, general director, power plants;
- Islanbek Sarseyitov, first deputy of general director, power plants;
- Ermek Asankanov, general director, CHAKAN HPP;
- Kubanychbek Astapaev, deputy of general director, CHAKAN HPP.
Among leading companies-suppliers of technologies, equipment and services for hydraulic power branch which will be represented on exhibition as well as speak with their reports in business program there are:
Voith Hydro, MC Bauchemic, Tractebel, Hydroplan (Aimsir), Wasserkraft Volk, Rakurs-Engineering, Sadafzar, Fesco, Global Hydro Energy, Polyar Steel Construction, KPMG, CINK Hydro – Energy k.s., TOR SERVICES, Institute Hydroproyekt, Power standard and many others.
Also, at the Congress, the delegations from hydraulic power unit – Samruk-Energo, Power Plants, Barki Tochik, Chakan HPP, INTER RAO, International Power Corporation, Uzbekhydroenergo, Pamir Power Company, and financial organizations The World Bank, Asian Development Bank (ADB), International Finance Corporation (IFC), Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), Eurasian bank of development (EBD) will be presented.